RadarTrack is an advanced non-contact radar level sensor for all powders, liquids and bulk commodities.
RadarTrack sensors are ideal for high-precision continuous level sensing of granular and powder product in hopper or flat bottom, round, square and interstice bins and silos.
Applicable Industries: Grain, Food, Cement and Aggregates, Plastics, Wood and others.
RadarTrack in action
Best features in the industry
Extremely Rugged and sealed design for total reliability.
Integrates Easily with the SafeTrack software, a PLC or a remote panel-display.
Wireless options for cost saving SafeTrack™ integration
Optional Removable LCD Display (shown) for easy programming and reading.
Hazardous Location Approvals:
CSA/FM Class II Division 1 Group E, F, G
CSA/FM Class I Division 2 Group A, B, C, D, T4
IECEx; ATEX II 1D, 1/2D, 2D
- Optimized 78 Ghz and narrow 4° beam
- Measuring range up to 131′ [40 m]
- Optional range up to 328′ [100 m]
- Immune to extreme dust and high temperatures
- Flat, aiming and sloped-roof mounting flanges
- Analog 4-20mA output, loop powered (24VDC)
- RS-485 output with optional “Interface Module”
- Simple installation and commissioning
- No moving parts for maintenance free operation
- Free RadarTrack Android and iOS mobile monitoring
- No subscription fees
- Near real-time remote viewing of your fill and unload operations