SafeTrack in action
- Lighting fast and easy to use scanning and reporting.
- Clear graphics for at-a-glance analysis.
- Remote viewing, scanning and reporting over the Internet.
- Data viewing and report access using a web browser or on the cloud via Dropbox.
Data scanning, analyzing, reporting and archiving is quick and easy.
- Digital signals for accuracy and reliability
- Approximate grain level and volume measurements
- Compatible with RadarTrack™ Continuous Level Monitoring for precise and real-time level measurements
- Automatic roof exhaust fan control with optional Relay Control Module
- Temperature graphing to plot trends
- Manual and scheduled scanning and reporting
- Ohms testing for cable integrity check
- Detailed audit trail
- Automatically text message alerts and email reports
No new configuration required
- Your SafeTrack Upgrade will install over the existing installation.
- All configuration and historical data are retained.
- Pre-configured switchable languages
- Simplified Chinese
- Fahrenheit or Centigrade
- Imperial or Metric dimensions
- Your download may be installed multiple times AT ONE FACILITY.
- After placing your order download the ZIP file to a location on your computer.
- Locate and highlight the downloaded file
- Right-click the file and select “Open with Windows Explorer”
- Double-click the “SafeTrack Upgrade 3.6.x.exe” file and follow the instructions.
Note: An Authorization Key will be required during software installation. The Authorization Key will be provided to you when you send your Software Key by phone or email to Safe-Grain, Inc. Just follow the instructions during installation. Business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time on business days.
You may start installation, obtain the Authorization Key, and resume installation at another time.