SafeTrack in action
- Lightning fast and easy to use scanning and reporting.
- Clear graphics for at-a-glance analysis.
- Remote viewing, scanning and reporting over the Internet.
- Data viewing and report access using a web browser or on the cloud via Dropbox.
Data scanning, analyzing, reporting and archiving is quick and easy.
- Digital signals for accuracy and reliability
- Approximate grain level and volume measurements
- Automatic roof exhaust fan control with optional Relay Control Module
- Temperature graphing to plot trends
- Manual and scheduled scanning and reporting
- Ohms testing for cable integrity check
- Detailed audit trail
- Automatically text message alerts and email reports
No new configuration required for existing software
- Your SafeTrack Upgrade will install over the existing installation.
- All configuration and historical data are retained.
- Pre-configured switchable languages
- Simplified Chinese
- Fahrenheit or Centigrade
- Imperial or Metric dimensions
Optional pre-configuration for re-installation on a new computer
If you have an existing SafeTrack installation and are replacing your computer, we will pre-configure your software to represent your grain storage facility.
- Choose the Pre-configured option when ordering. There is no extra charge.
- We’ll start with your existing configuration which we have on file.
- Let us know if you’ve added new storage to your facility.
- Allow 24 hours on weekdays for us to custom configure your software installation.
- We’ll send you download and installation instructions.
SafeTrack Version History
To check your SafeTrack version number, in SafeTrack from the top menu click “HELP” and then “About SafeTrack”.
3.7.2 10/11/2019 Improved user-interface
3.6.38 4/8/2019 Radio Spectrum Analyzer updated
3.6.35 1/25/2019 Added support for iPhone “Web Clips”
3.6.25 2/8/2018 Android app release
3.6.22 11/15/2017 Improved user-interface, reporting, error messages
3.6.1 7/29/2016 Windows 10 support
3.5.8 7/30/2014 Enhanced Main Screen graphics: Grain level, Relay Control Module, approximate volume calculations
3.5.35 7/6/2016 Enabled Relay Control Modules over Lantronix network connections
3.5.34 6/6/2016 Added Spectrum Analyzer support for 2.4 Ghz radio modules.
3.5.31 10/26/2015 LevelMax™ grain level support
3.5.17 10/9/2014 Enhanced Web Page data viewing format
3.5.10 8/7/2014 Supports Rapid Scan feature for hourly scanning
3.4.32 3/1/2013 Added support for monitoring multiple facilities from one location
3.4.29 1/8/2013 Upgraded radios to high-power 900 mhz mesh radios with spectrum analyzer feature
3.4.24 11/9/2012 Enhanced Relay Control Module functionality for exhaust fan control
3.3.7 2/22/2010 Approximate grain level based on temperature
3.1 7/22/2009 Windows 7 support.
- Your download may be installed multiple times AT ONE FACILITY.
- After placing your order download the ZIP file to a location on your computer.
- Locate and highlight the downloaded file
- Right-click the file and select “Open with Windows Explorer”
- Double-click the “SafeTrack Upgrade 3.6.x.exe” file and follow the instructions.
Note: An Authorization Key will be required during software installation. The Authorization Key will be provided to you when you send your Software Key by phone or email to Safe-Grain, Inc. Just follow the instructions during installation. Business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time on business days.
You may start installation, obtain the Authorization Key, and resume installation at another time.